Based in Skövde, Sweden
June 6, 2017
Even you can become a great artist! Wrestle subjectivity as you attempt to sell your art to rude customers in order to progress in this confusing art scene. The only thing threatening you is your expensive wine and baguette addiction! Will your art end up in the Louvre or on your parents' fridge?
We gave birth to Passpartout during a prototype session in December 2015. With a title inspired by Jackie Chan from Around the World in Eighty Days we felt we had everything we needed to make our first game a reality. With continued development in 2016 and 2017, Passpartout was released on the 6th of June 2017.
- Paint your own masterpieces! Even you can become the next Van Gogh!
- Battle with subjectivity and try to charm a variety of self-proclaimed art connoisseurs without losing your "artistic integrity"!
- Survive your wine and baguette bills. Will your addiction to baguettes be your downfall?
- Experience the French art world through a living puppet theater!
- Unlock fancier galleries and customers!
- Includes an amazing soundtrack by our favourite groovin' dinosaurs Synkronosaurus
Halloween Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Rookie of the Year" Sweden Game Conference, Skövde, Sweden, October 2016
- "Nomination for Indie Prize" Casual Connect Europe, Berlin Germany, February 2017
- "Best of New Releases" Steam, June 2017
- "Winner of Best Fun For Everyone" Nordic Game, Malmö, Sweden, May 2018
- "It's like Diner Dash, only for art."
- Christopher Livingston, PC Gamer
- "Passpartout: The Starving Artist is very fun and quirky. 8/10"
- Cristian Puscasu, culturedvultures
- "This is art. This is fun!"
- Markpiler, Content creator
- "I like that it gives you an excuse to indulge in some childish MS Paint creativity."
- Brendan Caldwell, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "This reminded me of the fun of painting."
- Nintendo Indie World, Nintendo Indie World
- "More I progress, more I am changing myself in a given environment. 8/10"
- Seulki Lee, IGN Korea
About Flamebait Games
Flamebait Games consists of seven humans that work together to create small, charming games.
More information on Flamebait Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Passpartout: The Starving Artist Credits
Business & Graphics
Business & Sound
Game Design & Code
Artist, 2D & 3D