Based in Skövde, Sweden
April 4th 2023
|$24.99 / €24.99/ £20.99|
Embark on your struggling artist adventure. Draw and sell art to cheeky critics to reclaim your lost art career. Explore the endearing art-starved town of Phénix and show them you're a true artist!
The original game, Passpartout: The Starving Artist was developed on a shoestring budget by a crew of university students. They have since developed and published two additional titles before finally returning to making the sequel, determined to make it bigger, better and more beautiful.
- Easy point and click gameplay, for a chill time exploring and interacting with the world.
- Literally drawing your own art, unlocking fancier tools along the way.
- Putting your art out for sale anywhere in the world, including your studio.
- Doing commissions for the townsfolk of Phénix!
Release Trailer YouTube
Release Date Announcement YouTube
Full Release Window Announcement Trailer YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Message from Mattias YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Best Visual Award " - Taipei Game Show, TW, Februaly 2023
- "Official Select" - The MIX Next, October 2022
- "Nominated for Excellence in Art" - BIC Fest, September 2022
- "Official Select" - asobu INDIE SHOWCASE July 2022
- "Official select" - Wholesome Direct, US, June 2022
- "Winner of Big Indie pitch" - Pocket Gamer Connect, UK, June 2021
- "Official select" - Wholesome Direct, US, June 2021
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Flamebait Games
Flamebait Games is a small award-winning game studio focused on delivering strange and charming games to the masses.
More information on Flamebait Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Passpartout 2: The Lost Artist Credits
Business & Sound
Game Design & Code
Artist, 2D & 3D
3D Prop Artist
Game Design & Code