Based in Skövde, Sweden
A burnt-out artist must reclaim their lost glory by taking a place in the draconian curator’s Museum of the Masters, or forever be remembered as a failed artist. In Passpartout 2: The Lost Artist you draw and sell your own slapdash masterpieces on the go as you explore this beautiful handmade puppet world and it’s endearing cast of characters.
The original game, Passpartout: The Starving Artist was developed on a shoestring budget by a crew of university students. They have since developed and published two additional titles before finally returning to making the sequel, determined to make it bigger, better and more beautiful.
- Draw and sell masterpieces on the go or at your studio!
- Explore a beautiful puppet world
- Do commissions for the townsfolk, they’ll entrust you with drawing their new café logo, restoring ancient art and more!
- Get to know more characters with more personality that is as opinionated as ever about your art
- Collect many playful tools as you progress through the game so you can put your personal touch on your masterpieces
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Message from Mattias YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Passpartout2: The Lost Artist. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Flamebait Games
Flamebait Games is a small award-winning game studio focused on delivering strange and charming games to the masses.
More information on Flamebait Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Passpartout2: The Lost Artist Credits
Business & Graphics
Business & Sound
Game Design & Code
Artist, 2D & 3D