We’re looking for a character artist to help us make Forge & Fight! The game will follow a pixar-inspired look with a comic book twist.
You’ll be working on-site (also open to off-site solutions) in Skövde with our tight-knit team, primarily focusing on character art related tasks. We value everyone’s opinions and input so this is the workplace where you can truly shape the games we work on.
What you’ll do:
- Work together with us in establishing the art direction of Forge & Fight
- Character concept art
- Character sculpting, modelling, UV mapping, and texturing
- Affinity for taking initiative
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of anatomy
- Substance Painter
- Implementing assets in Unity3D
Here’s what you’d get out of it;
- Cool office, own chair and all
- A chance to work wit ha up and coming team that just oves creating weird games
The job is a temporary employment for Forge and Fight. The job is full-time preferably on site in Skövde starting as soon as possible. We’re also open to off-site solutions. Send your application to email@example.com. It’s a good idea to include a resume and a cover letter